This site is operated by Vonda (“Vondie”) Lozano, Ph.D., LMFT, CHt. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This site and all articles/posts, products, audio recordings, seminars/workshops, programs, available on this site or on Vonda (“Vondie”) Lozano, Ph.D., LMFT, CHt’s social media interaction (facebook, twitter, linked in, pinterest, youtube) are for informational and educational purposes only. No therapist-client relationship arises. The information provided and any comments or opinions expressed are intended for general discussion and/or education only even when based on a hypothetical. The purpose of any group hypnosis/guided imagery offered is to provide an example of what hypnosis and guided imagery are like and to answer general questions. No hypnotherapy is provided. Some of the information may provide supportive or encouraging content. However, this information should not be relied upon for ultimate decision-making in any specific case. There is no substitute for consultation with a qualified mental health specialist or physician who could best evaluate and advise based on a careful considered evaluation of all pertinent facts. Group guided imagery/hypnosis is not recommended for people with serious physical or psychological disorders such as seizures, trauma or any other physical or psychological condition where hypnosis could be contraindicated. It is always best to consult with a physician or mental health specialist before participating. It is also understood that no guarantee or warranty arises from any information provided or services offered.
1. You agree to not use this site for any unlawful purpose.
2. Confidentiality and Trade Secrets: You acknowledge and agree that all content and materials available on this site, including but not limited to systems, designs, wording, colors, and graphics are proprietary trade secrets protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and by other laws and that their use is restricted by the terms of this agreement. Use of the content or materials on this site for any purpose without written permission from Vonda (“Vondie”) Lozano, Ph.D., LMFT, CHt is strictly prohibited. You further agree that you will not create or share derivative works of this site or the information, products, audio workshops, seminars, program available or offered within.
3. Disclaimer: Vonda (“Vondie”) Lozano, Ph.D., LMFT, CHt makes no warranties of any kind (either expressed or implied) concerning the materials on this site. Further, Vonda (“Vondie”) Lozano, Ph.D., LMFT, CHt does not warrant that transmission of the materials will not be interrupted nor does she warrant that the materials will contain no errors nor that they will be accurate. Vonda (“Vondie”) Lozano, Ph.D., LMFT, CHt does not warrant that the site itself or the server which transmits it will be free of viruses of anything else that might be harmful. Nor does she warrant that any defects will be corrected. You alone assume all risk associated with use of the site, including the full cost of any necessary repair or service to your computer. By using the site you waive any claim whatsoever against Vonda (“Vondie”) Lozano, Ph.D., LMFT, CHt which arises from your use, whether intended or not, of any other site. This waiver specifically includes any claim arising from a product and/or service which you purchase from any site other than http://love-between-lives.com and any claim arising from security of information (including, but not limited to credit card information) which you use on this site. In addition, Vonda (“Vondie”) Lozano, Ph.D., LMFT, CHt assumes no responsibility for any content which you find on sites that link either to or from the site. This includes responsibility for the accuracy or compliance with any laws and for any viruses or other harmful things which may be contained in these sites. Nor is Vonda (“Vondie”) Lozano, Ph.D., LMFT, CHt responsible should any site link you to a site which you find offensive. Vonda (“Vondie”) Lozano, Ph.D., LMFT, CHt does not endorse or warrant the quality of any goods you buy from any other site. Vonda (“Vondie”) Lozano, Ph.D., LMFT, CHt shall not be liable in any way whatsoever (including, but not limited to negligence) for any special or consequential damages resulting from either your use of the site or your inability to use it or from your use of any site linked from or to the site. This limitation includes any circumstance in which Vonda (“Vondie”) Lozano, Ph.D., LMFT, CHt or its representative has been advised of potential liability. Certain applicable laws may not allow all the limitations of liability described herein. Should that be the case Vonda (“Vondie”) Lozano, Ph.D., LMFT, CHt’s total liability to you for your losses, damages, causes of action, and/or negligence shall not exceed the total amount paid by you (if any) to access the site.
4. You understand that by entering your name and email address on the entry page that you are subscribing to a free, no obligation email newsletter. This newsletter is offered as a free service by Vonda (“Vondie”) Lozano, Ph.D., LMFT, CHt and no purchase is necessary. If you have trouble subscribing or removing yourself, you may email us” for personal attention. By entering this information, you agree that you wish to be subscribed to this newsletter, and that you will make no threats, and take no additional action against Vonda (“Vondie”) Lozano, Ph.D., LMFT, CHt or http://love-between-lives.com. In the event you are unhappy that you subscribed or are not able to remove yourself from this free mailing list, you agree that the small inconvenience of receiving this unwanted newsletter will cause you no personal, emotional, or financial harm whatsoever. You agree that you have opted-in to receive the newsletter by providing your name and email address on the site. If you do not wish to receive the newsletter, simply click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter. If you need further assistance, please contact us at email@example.com or write to us at:
Vonda (“Vondie”) Lozano, Ph.D., LMFT, CHt
260 Maple Court, Suite 127
Ventura, CA 93003
5. Notice about Testimonials: Testimonials are true and reflect the opinions and experiences of real users of Vonda (“Vondie”) Lozano, Ph.D., LMFT, CHts information, products, audio recordings, seminars, or programs; or they reflect the opinions and experiences of those who have participated in Vonda (“Vondie”) Lozano, Ph.D., LMFT, CHt’s own training and development. If you would like to submit a testimonial to Vonda (“Vondie”) Lozano, Ph.D., LMFT, CHt, you agree that it becomes the exclusive property of Vonda (“Vondie”) Lozano, Ph.D., LMFT, CHt’s, which for example includes the rights to reproduce, edit (for length but not general content), and/or publish the testimonial, which may include your name or initials and city/state/country of residence.
6. Comment Policy: Vonda (“Vondie”) Lozano, Ph.D., LMFT, CHt welcomes your comments on blog posts/articles. However, to promote a respectful, productive and safe environment, all comments are moderated and approved at the sole discretion of Vonda Vonda (“Vondie”) Lozano, Ph.D., LMFT, CHt. However, all comments are strictly the opinion of the person who made them. Comment approval in no way implies agreement or endorsement of comment.
7. This site is not intended to be viewed by minors or anyone under the age of 18. By entering this site, you are agreeing that you are 18 years of age or older.
Dr. Vonda ("Vondie") Lozano is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Certified Hypnotherapist and former Psychology Professor. Her recent article about Past Life Hypnosis was featured in the VC Reporter. She's also been featured in Cosmopolitan, the Wall Street Journal and on KABC Talk Radio. Vondie offers hypnosis, counseling, and free workshops in Ventura. Nearby cities include Camarillo, Ojai and Oxnard. Ventura is also accessible from Santa Barbara, Moorpark, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Agoura Hills and Westlake Village.